The Road To A Better Life
Our EN staff offers personalized information about how work will affect your state and federal benefits. Trained staff will explain Social Security supports and options to increase your financial independence for all types of disabilities.
During the Corona-virus, SSA continues to offer services by phone and/or online, as well as in person services by appointment only for limited critical services.
Employment Services May Include:
• Screening for Many Financial Assistance Programs
• Resume & Interview Skills & Job Leads
• Job Application Assistance
• PASS Plans for items / services needed to meet goals
• Disability Disclosure Information
• Employment Advocacy as Needed
• Job Accommodation Options Discussed
• Coordination with Other Employment Related Resources & Agencies
• Building Independence with Ticket to Work Program
• Nationally Certified Social Security Benefit Coordinators
• EN Services provided throughout Missouri